Date: Call to schedule
Time: 9:00am - 5:00 p.m.
Tuition: $650 (Eyelash extensions kit included)
* Must have a professional cosmetology or esthetician license
Our 1-day theory and hands-on training course is designed to explore the necessities and techniques of eyelash extension application. This training is for beginners with no previous eyelash extension experience.
Practice is the core component in our training program, which is why we require post-training case studies. Each student will be required to complete five individual case studies after completion of the course. Students may choose their models or we can provide models for students. They will receive an official Eyelash Extension Training Certificate if they successfully meet the objectives for Certification.
Part I - Theory
1. Eyelash Extensions Basic Knowledge:
Health, safety, sanitation, and preparation of eyelash extensions
2. Eyelash Extensions Application Products and Tools
3. Eyelash Extensions Techniques: Application & Removal
4. Eyelash Extensions Designs
5. Client Care and Management: Consultation, Assessment, and Aftercare
6. Marketing your business
Part II - Hands-on Training
1. All classes are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. You will use our supplies during training.
2. All applicants will need to mail or email their license prior to attending a Lash Artistry Academy training.
3. Advanced Level applicants will need to send us a copy of your license and eyelash extension training certificate.
4. Advanced Artistry Workshop applicants will need to send us in 3 sets of before and after pictures on 3 different models with a copy of your license and
eyelash extensions training cerificate.
5. Visit our schedule for an up to date list of classes and to ensure the class you want is NOT sold out.
* Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions..
There is a non-refundable charge of $200 should you cancel your training less than seven (7) days prior to your scheduled training date.
If you cancel your training within one (1) to seven (7) days prior to your scheduled training date, a non-refundable charge of $250 will apply.
If you do not cancel your training prior to the training date, we will not be able to refund your training fee.
Each student will be required to complete five individual case studies after completion of the course. Students may choose their models or we can provide models for students. They will receive an
official Eyelash Extension Training Certificate if they successfully meet the objectives for Certification.
Includes training materials
*The California Board of Barbering and Cosmetology requires all students to have a professional cosmetology or esthetician license to participate in training.