Part I - Theory
1. Knowledge of Application Products
Sciences behind eyelahs extensions, lash types, curvatures and lengths of lashes
2. Advanced Techniques
Long-lasting eyelash extensions, increased application speed, techniques of difficult lashes
3. Customized Deisgn: Various Eye Shapes
4. Client Care and Management
Customer service, customer consultation, customer records
Part II - Hands-on Training
Professional cosmetology or estheticians license and eyelash extensios training certificate are required to enroll in training
$550 - materials included
1. All classes are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. You will use our supplies during training.
2. All applicants will need to mail or email their license prior to attending a Lash Artistry Academy training.
3. Advanced Level applicants will need to send us a copy of your license and eyelash extension training certificate.
4. Advanced Artistry Workshop applicants will need to send us in 3 sets of before and after pictures on 3 different models with a copy of your license and
eyelash extensions training cerificate.
5. Visit our schedule for an up to date list of classes and to ensure the class you want is NOT sold out.
* Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
There is a non-refundable charge of $200 should you cancel your training less than seven (7) days prior to your scheduled training date.
If you cancel your training within one (1) to seven (7) days prior to your scheduled training date, a non-refundable charge of $250 will apply.
If you do not cancel your training prior to the training date, we will not be able to refund your training fee.